I have seen these kinds of lists around the internets and on blogs and I think they are quite nifty and informative. Sometimes they are a 20 Questions kind of layout, other times off the cuff. I chose the latter because I’m wild and crazy, folks!
- I love sunflowers
- I hate mayonaise
- If you saw my music collection you might think I like girls – or hate guys
- I am in the grueling process of de-leathering my closet (because I think I’m better than you, duh)
- I think texting is a bullshit way to ask someone out on a date
- I eat grapes so fast sometimes I choke on them
- I have terrible serial-killer-grade handwriting (curse of the “Southpaw”)
- I can’t figure out Twitter to save my life and I suspect I never will
- Sharks paralyze me with fear
- I am the worst. flyer. ever.
- Also, not that great of a great swimmer…
- When I was a kid I used to sleep walk and “speak Chinese” (so says the Mum)
- I am currently working my way through 9 seasons on the X-Files
- I collect salt & pepper shakers
- Pizza is my favorite meal and this is where I go to get it (if I’m lucky)
- David Duchovny waved to me outside of a grocery store in Malibu, CA
- I’ve had 5 knee surgeries, 7 surgeries total
- I fall asleep really fast if I read while laying down
- I am a mere two degrees from Kevin Bacon (now you are 3, YOU’RE WELCOME)
- I’ve been mugged at gunpoint…eeep!
- I could watch Sound of Music on a continuous loop forever and ever and ever
- I believe The Cutting Edge is the greatest hockey movie of all time
- Big fan of babies. Proper ones, not the grown-up kind.
I asked the boy to give me any thoughtful additions to the list and this is what he had to say:
- You love olives
- and you don’t like cats but you love to “meow”
Insightful and spot-on. Bravo, sir.
That about sums it up but if you care to know more, get up in here.