We have been walking all over the city – like 10 miles a day (huge cinnamon roll from Tartine* – totally worth it).
There were times I wished I had left my 6 pound camera back at the Inn, but looking back I’m glad I
brought it along made Steve carry it. Now I will have pictures of all that food I stuffed in my pie hole for the rest of my glorious life.
Anyway, for starters, these are a few non-food related shots I took along the way…
*Oh, and more on Tartine The Magical Bakery of Happiness and Delicious Treats once I get home. And lose some weight. That place is pure evil.
In the saddle:
- Vegan Mexican food (cashew cream, anyone?)
- Tartine (I need new pants.)
- What Frederick Needs (or what we just wish it had)
- San Francisco sure loves their wall art
- The greatest bookstore ever (which is precisely why we will be lugging a 20 lb. book across the US)
- Other random ramblings/observations about this wonderful city
I have no idea what day it is (I’m on vacation so I don’t have to, you see) but I hope you enjoyed yours. Straight from my most dependable news source, Facebook, I get the impression MD was about 70 degrees and sunny. Sounds lovely.
We will be sure to bring back the Winter with us tomorrow.