Sando of The Daily Deelight fame up and nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award. Nice, right? Thanks, Sando! So please take a moment or two and check her out – if for no other reason than to swoon over a few of her wedding photos (gorgeous, right?).
Here are the rules for the Versatile Blog Award:
- Thank the person who gave you this award.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
- In the same post, include this set of rules.
- Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs
So, what is the Versatile Blogger Award? “It is a great way to introduce different bloggers to each other and to promote quality blogs that awardees and their readers may not have discovered otherwise.”
too many a lot of blogs – more than anyone I know maybe! Does this make me a blog expert? I’d like to think so. Sando nominated one of my favorite blogs, Living In Yellow already (good taste!), so here are 15 others that get my heart a flutter on a daily basis:
- Freckled Italian
- Jen Loves Kev
- Lost Cabin Vintage
- Miss Larissa Bree
- Tea Talk
- The Magpie Girl
- To Make Love Stay
- Miss Indie
- Munchin With Munchkin
- The Daily Deelight
- Maie Dae
- Just Enough Foolishness
- Chronicles of a Domestic Dilettante
- Seeking Style
- The Flowerchild Dwelling
- I wore 5 different pairs of overalls each and every day of 8th grade. Orange silk, anyone?
- I hate scary movies but I love to scare people. I’m a bit cruel that way.
- I have enough hair on my head for 8 people. Ask anyone who’s had to cut it. Or dye it. Or brush it.
- I’m 17 years older than my youngest brother. Talk about birth control.
- I’ve had 5 knee surgeries. Five. At this point, I can only run if the law is chasing me.
- I was once told by a flight attendant I was “making the other passengers uncomfortable” with my pre-flight anxiety.
- I’ve been to Spain as part of an exchange program – twice!