- The least I could do after falling into a free wine tasting (while Steve was in the car with the dog) was bring him some delicious beer. And it is. It’s delicious.
- Lunch date at Le Orchard after designing our wedding bands. More diamonds? Sure.
- Steve and Toms.
- No matter how many times I try and tell him Gazpacho is just salsa, he still orders it.
- Paris stickers and a little elly notebook. I’m going to sticker everything.
- Elly earrings and Earth earrings from the boy. Earth Day!
- Vanilla Lemon Pie solid perfume. OOOoooooooh.
- I swear my dog is a cat and it cracks me up. Eventually his nose was literally in Steve’s ear. Subtle.
- My Wheaties. In bed. Kind of defeats the purpose, huh?
- The best planner ever. They’re pricey but awesome. They’re also heavy as shiz.
- “Come on, I like your haircut. Let me take pictures of you.”
- Spicy Black Bean Burger from FoCoCo. I’ve mentioned it before. It’s perfect.
- Southwest Poblano Cheddar Soup.
- Normal Sunday errand, but this time I stayed in the car. That was illegally parked.
- I hate buying magazines, but this, this I had to buy. All this time I’d been reading Outsiders Guides to Paris.
- Happy Earth Day, y’all. Check out mah globes!
- Eggless Egg Salad (a work in progress)
- Homemade pancakes on Sunday are becoming a bit of a thing around here.
I had a nice little weekend, if I do say so myself. Washburne had his first birthday with us, I ate pizza, went to the movie theatre (I don’t do this often), designed our wedding rangs, and looked at some venues. That last one was a little stressful, but I’m keeping my head about me.
It’s such a nice head, after all.
Hope you had a nice weekend!