Eggless egg salad might seem counterintuitive, but that’s what I’m calling it. We make it almost weekly to pack for lunches, and it kicks egg salad’s ass. Hmm, maybe that’s what I should call it…”Kicks Egg Salads Ass”
You will need:
- 1 block of extra firm tofu
- 2 tablespoons Veganaise
- 1 tablespoon stone ground mustard
- 2 stalks of celery (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons of parsley (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons red onion (chopped)
- Tumeric (mostly for color), salt, pepper, and garlic powder
P.S. This is an especially easy tofu recipe because you don’t have to maintain it’s shape through the draining process. You can just squeeze it out by the hand-full and transfer it to a bowl.
P.S.S. This is a super gross part of the tofu process. Don’t worry, it will be over soon.
Egglessly eggcellent? I’m adding curry powder next time.